Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Prices quoted are ex nursery, postage and packing is extra.
- Please advise if any substitutes are acceptable.
- Orders are accepted subject to availability.
- We aim to supply good quality plants but are unable to give any warranty expressed or implied as to productiveness as this is subject to cultural and other conditions outside our control, should however a plant be incorrectly named we will replace free of charge the following season.
- Any claims for shortages, loss or damage in transit must be made in writing within three days of receipt.
- Damaged parcels must be signed for as damaged.
- Given the perishable nature of our goods, there is no right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.